Yes, We’re Open!
We’ve been waiting and finally, the day has arrived! We are excited to announce that we are open once again. We missed you and can’t wait to welcome you back to Tahoe Mountain Sports, not with open arms but maybe an air five!
Shopping might feel unsettling for many of you right now. That’s why we’ve taken a multitude of precautions to make sure you have a safe and comfortable shopping experience. And for those that would rather not shop in-store, we are still offering curbside services and free delivery to Truckee and North Lake Tahoe.
Details of our new in-store operations are below:
New Operating Hours
We are going back to our normal operating hours. We are now open from 10 am to 6 pm, 7 days a week.
Store Safety Measures
The safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority. We have implemented the following safety measures to create a safe, sanitary shopping experience that adheres to all current CDC public health recommendations:
- Masks are required for customers and staff in-store. We are providing disposable masks for customers that do not have a mask on hand. We also sell washable face coverings and masks. If you do not wish to wear a mask we offer curbside delivery.
- Please maintain at least 6 feet of distance between yourself and other customers and staff at all times. We have removed several racks and displays to allow more space inside the store for social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the entrance to Tahoe Mountain Sports for customer use.
- Customer bathrooms are closed to the public.
- Any clothing or footwear that has been tried on is steamed and disinfected.
- All surfaces like counters, credit card machines, door handles, etc. are disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- We are limiting the total number of people in the store at a single time.
Don’t feel comfortable shopping in-store? Try one of these services instead.
Free Delivery or Free Shipping
All of our products are available to purchase on our website and we can deliver or ship directly to your home, no matter where you are located.
*Free delivery in the Truckee and North Lake Tahoe area only
*Free shipping with orders over $100
Personal Shopping: Facetime, Email, & Phone Service
We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and this period of time is no exception. We are offering our backcountry expertise through facetime, email, or over the phone. Take advantage of this personalized shopping experience and let us help you find the right gear to get outside. You can also email us for suggested places to recreate, tips for staying safe outdoors during Coronavirus, etc.
If you don’t feel comfortable shopping inside at Tahoe Mountain Sports, you can shop online and pick up your order curbside. Simply place your order online, over the phone, or via email then give us a call when you arrive. One of our staff members will deliver your purchase to your car, you never have to leave the driver’s seat.
Buy a Gift Card
Purchase one today and save it for a rainy day or gift one to a friend! This is a great way to help support our small business. Alpenglow Sports in Tahoe City recently sold $75K in gift cards in just 4 days! We hope that with your generous support, we can join Alpenglow in being able to continue to serve our community and support our valued staff.
Thank you for the outpouring of support while our storefront was closed. Know that every gift card and store purchase you made allowed us to keep our staff employed and the store afloat. Community is at the heart of Tahoe Mountain Mountain Sports. Thank you for your support in the past and your support going forward.