Get the Best Deals on Outdoor Gear this Weekend Only!
Don’t want to deal with long lines, crowded stores, traffic, hard to find parking spots, confusing deals, finding coupons, or applying for new credit cards that you don’t even want and will forget to pay on time?
Come shop at Tahoe Mountain Sports this weekend instead!
We’ll have amazing deals all weekend long, great customer service, no special credit cards or coupons needed, lots of parking, no lines and every purchase qualifies for Rewards Points!
Here are the specific deals you can get this weekend…
- Aftershokz: Trekz Air – $119.95 ($30 off) and Trekz Titanium – $79.95 ($20 off)
- Take $100-$150 off all Fenix 5 and Fenix 5 Plus by Garmin (regularly $500 – $750)
- Buy 3 Pairs of Socks, Get 1 Pair Free (Smartwool, Darn Tough and Feetures only)
- Spend $100+ on Black Diamond gear and get a free headlamp
- All Nordic & backcountry packages 15% off
- All Kuhl Pants 20% Off (men’s and women’s)
- All Climbing Gear 20% off and Climbing Shoes 30% off
- All Prana Clothing 20% Off
- Up to 60% off past season skis and boots
- Buy any 3 Saxx Men’s Boxers or Arcade Belts – Get 20% off all 3
- All past season gear, apparel and footwear is on super sale!
The deals start on Friday morning at 10 am and end on Monday at 6 pm.
After that everything will be full price until after Christmas so don’t miss out.
In case you are wondering… what the heck is the difference between Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday? Here’s the answer.
Black Friday will have the best selection. As a small business we don’t buy 10 of something, we buy one. If you want a certain size, style or color it’s best to shop on this day.